1. True Or False
A chameleon can move its eyes in two directions at the same time.
2. What do you call a castrated Rooster?
3. A Cornish Game Hen is really?
A. Old Chicken ready to die
B. Young chicken a few weeks old
C. A hen born and raised in Yugoslavia
D. A Breed of Chicken
4. TRUE Or FALSE a father sea catfish will keep the eggs of his young in his mouth for weeks without eating to protect them.
5. In her lifetime a cow will give how many cups of milk?
6. TRUE or FALSE there is a hindu rat goddess, a temple for her and thousands of rats live in the temple?
7. How many compartments or stomachs does a cow have.
8. Is a polecat a cat or a weasel?
9. Which can last longer without water. A Camel or a rat?
10. You can hear how fast they peck but how fast are woodpeckers actually?
A. 10 times a second
B. 20 times a second
C. 30 times a second
D. 50 times a second