1. Which chess piece is of the lowest theoretical value?
2. What is the longest river in the world?
3. What is the capital of Canada?
4. What was the name of the town which was the birthplace of Jesus Christ?
5. Who was the Greek goddess associated with the moon?
6. What number is represented by the letters XIX in Roman numerals?
7. Cirrus or cumulus are examples of ______?
8. Name the title of the 1818 novel by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley.
10. In which country is Transylvania?
Bonus. Which non-metallic element has the chemical symbol S?