1. One of the most famous serial killers of all time is the gruesome John Wayne Gacy, but what was his given nickname?
2. What is the nickname of the near 7 foot tall monstrous serial Ed Kemper?
3. Albert DeSalvo was thought to be the famous serial killer who was nicknamed what?
4. His nickname was The Night Stalker, but what was the real name of this fearsome and very disturbing killer?
5. Which of the following was NOT one of the nicknames given to the very unlikely serial killer Albert Fish?
6. Quentin Tarantino created this serial killer played by Kurt Russell in Death Proof. he liked to kill by wrecking his car and killing all the occupants except for himself because he used a seatbelt.
7. This ingenious crazed maniac is the star of the Saw Franchise. What name does the master go by?
8. His inspiration came from a few real life characters. But in the Silence of the Lambs this looney like to do the testie tuck and loves his lotion. Buffalo Bill
9. Before he was Batman and yelling at stage hands. Christian Bale starred in American Psycho. A movie written and directed by women. He loved to kill women or just anyone really. What was his character name? Patrick Bateman
10. Kevin Spacey terrorized Brad Pitt in the Movie 7. His name was so plain. Many people obtain it at their death. What is it?